Information for students interested in playing college athletics after high school.
National Collegiate Athletic Association - Indianapolis, IN
- NCAA Eligibility Center
- NCAA Guide for the College-Bound Student-Athlete The Guide is a highly comprehensive tool, that has been designed to help you understand the NCAA initial-eligibility process and to prepare student-athletes for transitioning from high school to becoming an NCAA Division I or II student-athlete.
- Eligibility Center Quick Reference Sheet A complete breakdown of the NCAA Divisions I and II initial-eligibility standards.
- Academic Standards Power Point
- Initial Eligibility Course (FREE)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Additional Resources
- NCAA Eligibility Center Contact Information: 877-262-1492
National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics - Kansas City, MO
- NAIA Eligibility Center
- The NAIA Guide for the College-Bound Student-Athlete
- Register to Play NAIA (Video)
- Entering Freshman
- NAIA Eligibility Center Contact Information: 866-881-6242 / firstname.lastname@example.org
California Community Colleges Athletic Association - Sacramento, CA
I Can Afford College
National Junior College Athletic Association - Colorado Springs, CO
- NJCAA Eligibility Corner
- NJCAA Prospective Student-Athlete Guide
- NJCAA Eligibility Contact Information: 719-590-9788